Smart Wedding Planning Saves Money
Wedding planning can be stressful and time-consuming – not to mention expensive! One of the happiest days of your life shouldn’t cause you months of headaches and drain your bank account. At Balmoral Event Center, we want you to enjoy the planning process as well as the big event, so we’ve compiled a list of tips to help you save money on your nuptials.
Brilliant Ways to Save Big
- At Balmoral Event Center, we don’t want you to sacrifice the beautiful vision you have for your wedding day, so here are some ideas to cut costs without giving up any elegance.
- Consider your invitation options. Your invitations can be lovely without every aspect being top-tier. For example, if you like thicker card stock, go with two-ply only on the invitations and do the insert cards with one-ply. If you opt for letterpress on the invitations, save some cash by sticking with flat printing on the insert cards. Do you really need an envelope liner? A pretty color exterior envelope could be a more economical choice.
- Plan ahead. Give yourself plenty of time to plan so you can order your gown a good eight or nine months in advance to avoid rush fees and last-minute alterations.
- Rent your jewels. Websites like Adorn specialize in renting out stunning jewelry. Be the princess you’ve always dreamed of – without the royal price tag!
- Keep the menu simple. A buffet is a great option that costs less, and guests can get exactly what they’ll enjoy without waste.
- Use new talent. Scope out the up-and-coming photographers and grad school musicians and you’ll pay a lower rate for their services.
- Combine the venues into one. When you plan your wedding and reception, remember that you can hold both at Balmoral Event Center and skip the cost and hassle of moving from one location to another. We’re conveniently located in Haines City, so we’re close to most of Central Florida! Orlando, Four Corners, Poinciana, Winter Haven, and Davenport, we’re right in your backyard.
Make the Most of Your Special Day
Remember, your wedding day is a celebration of love and family! Don’t let the little things stress you out – just enjoy the chance to spend time with your loved ones. When you book Balmoral Event Center for your ceremony and reception, we’ll make sure that every detail is taken care of.