Fulfil your resolution of enjoying a dream holiday this New Year in Orlando with Feltrim Resorts.
Make 2018 a year to remember, by bringing in the new year with family and friends at the luxury lakeside Balmoral Resort Florida.
Imagine celebrating the New Year in Orlando at one of its world-famous theme parks, including Disney, Universal, LEGOLAND, SeaWorld and more.
Alternatively, mark the New Year in Orlando by toasting 2018 with amazing wine and enjoying gourmet food. There are so many top restaurants to choose from in Orlando, so whether you are looking for a family-friendly venue or exclusive cordon bleu eatery, you are sure to find the perfect choice for New Year.
Balmoral Resort Florida, at Haines City, near Orlando, features high-end Tuscan-style custom holiday accommodation with three to eight bedrooms that are ideal for New Year – and any other time. The beautiful 113-acre private gated community features tranquil parks, gardens, walkways and lakes.
Its extensive leisure facilities mean you can bring in the New Year in Orlando by staying on-site and relaxing in its resort-style pool with luxury clubhouse, wonderful waterpark, lakeside beach, gym and spa, gourmet kitchen, restaurant and games room with the world’s largest Pac-Man arcade console.
With three to eight bedrooms, the luxury homes provide all the space you need over the New Year and will comfortably accommodate your family and friends. Each property has a private pool, beautifully furnished and equipped rooms and the latest Smart TVs and appliances. Parking spaces are provided.
If you do choose to go out for the New Year, Balmoral Resort Florida is within half an hour of Orlando and its theme parks, attractions, stores, sports venues and restaurants. It is the nearest resort to the popular LEGOLAND Florida theme park.
As the world’s leading entertainment capital, you have many ways of marking the New Year in Orlando in style. Here are a dozen fun options from tourist authority VisitOrlando for both adults and children for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day:
- Magic Kingdom: On both 30 and 31 December, Disney presents the Fantasy in the Sky firework spectacular at 11.50pm.
- Epcot: Travel around the World Showcase with DJs, live music, dance stations and delicious food from all over the globe. Enjoy the firework spectacular, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, at 6pm and 11.40pm before the holiday fireworks at midnight.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: See an amazing fireworks display as the clock strikes midnight. Afterwards, there is a special presentation of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular with the party continuing until 1am.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Take part in the Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration and ring in the New Year with your favorite Disney-Pixar characters. Indulge in a buffet dinner, dance the night away, enjoy games for the kids and enjoy fantastic fireworks.
- Universal Studios Floridaand Universal’s Islands of Adventure: From 8am on 31 December until 1am on New Year’s Day, both parks will feature DJs and character meet-and-greets. A majestic fireworks show will ring in 2018 at midnight.
- Rock ‘Til The Drop New Year’s Eve Party: Held at the Hard Rock Cafe & Live Orlandoat Universal CityWalk, this family-friendly event includes live music, special food and a champagne toast at midnight. Each ticket includes unlimited soda, juice and water for children.
- New Year’s Eve at SeaWorld Orlando: The party will include interactive DJ stations, craft beers, delectable food, musical performances and a vibrant fireworks display at midnight.
- Kids’ New Year’s Party: If your little ones can’t make it to midnight, they can still ring in the New Year — at the kid-friendlier hour of 7pm at LEGOLAND Florida. That’s when a giant Lego brick will drop with fireworks, capping off the dance party.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort: Held in the Atlantic Dance Hall, this New Year’s Eve party invites you to celebrate and witness Epcot’s fireworks at midnight. A complimentary glass of champagne is included with admission.
- 10. Disney’s Contemporary Resort: The Down in New Orleans jazz-infused, fine-dining experience will make you feel you are in The Princess and the Frog. As the clock strikes midnight, enjoy a champagne toast and the park’s fireworks.
- EVE at Universal CityWalkThis massive celebration for adults gives you access to the entertainment destination’s best clubs, as well as the resort’s midnight fireworks display. You’ll also have the opportunity to dine on delicious food, such as prime rib and fresh seafood. Finally, the event will feature unique party zones, each offering a different signature cocktail.
- Howl at the Moon: This live-music bar on International Drive is offering two packages for New Year’s Eve at Howl at the Moon. The Just Dance package includes a premium open bar, and includes a complimentary champagne toast and party favors, as does the general admission option.
And, if you can’t make it to Orlando over New Year, make it your resolution to holiday in Orlando with FeltrimResorts.com some time in 2018.