December is here – and the countdown is on for the best Christmas in Orlando with luxury holiday accommodation from Feltrim.
There is nowhere better than Florida to celebrate Christmas with family and friends – and nowhere better than the luxury lakeside Balmoral Resort Florida to stay! And just to make your Christmas in Orlando even better, FeltrimResorts.com is offering up to 20% off select days in December. Terms and conditions apply. See our deals page for details.
Feltrim puts the ho-ho-ho into ho-liday fun – and on top of our spectacular Balmoral Resort holiday events, decorations, food and festive surprises, we have a special Elf of the Shelf Christmas feature during December.
Balmoral Florida Resort, in Haines City, near Orlando, is within easy reach of the city’s world-class theme parks, attractions, restaurants, golf courses, sports venues, stores and more. The $125million resort’s high-end Tuscan-designed villas and townhouses, with three to eight bedrooms that comfortably accommodate up to 14 people, allow you to celebrate Christmas in Orlando in luxury with the people you love.
Each home features its own private pool, as well as beautifully furnished and equipped rooms with the latest Smart TVs and appliances. Parking spaces are provided. You can walk off Christmas dinner strolling among the tranquil parks and gardens, walkways and lakes in the 113-acre private gated community. Balmoral Resort Florida’s also boasts and expensive range of facilities including a water park, clubhouse, restaurant, wedding pavilion and games room featuring the world’s largest Pac-Man arcade console.
Orlando has a huge range of unmissable holiday shows and attractions around Christmas and the New Year. Here is a selection of fantastic festive fun events for all the family:
• Walt Disney World Resort On select nights until 22 December. Wonder at the transformation of Cinderella Castle into an inspirational ice palace at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party; the Candlelight Processional at Epcot features new celebrity narrators including Neil Patrick Harris, Pat Sajak, CCH Pounder and Trace Adkins; and a free-entry holiday wonderland at Disney Springs that includes carolers, performances and a meet-and-greet with Santa. Epcot International Festival of the Holidays features 15 Holiday Kitchens serving seasonal sweets as part of regular park admission. The festivities also include the Candlelight Processional, the IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks show and live musical performances.
• Universal Orlando Resort Up until 6 January guests are invited to the Macy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios, where the streets are filled every evening with the same larger-than-life balloons seen in Macy’s famous Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. Meanwhile, at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, families will light up with holiday cheer as Grinchmas comes to life throughout Seuss Landing. New this year, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be transformed with wondrous, holiday spirit.
• Waves of holiday spirit splash over the park during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, up until 31 December. In a wintery, watery wonderland, guests of all ages will enjoy stunning live shows inspired by the natural world, a glittering sea of lit Christmas trees and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and friends characters.
• LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers families holiday photo opportunities with a life-sized LEGO Model Santa Claus and 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree during Christmas Brick-tacular, taking place on select dates in December. Holiday festivities include a 30-foot Christmas tree made with Lego and Duplo blocks, a holiday-themed scavenger hunt for kids, building activities with Master Model Builders and character meet-and-greets. It is included with regular park admission on select days until Christmas Day.
• Downtown for the Holidays: Until 31 December, businesses in downtown Orlando will be decked out with festival lights and window decorations. A map of all participating businesses can be found online, or picked up at the Downtown Orlando Information Center. Additionally, until 6 January, Lake Eola Park’s Eola Wonderland Christmas Tree comes alive with a synchronized light and music show.
• ICE! Featuring Christmas Around the World: Until 7 January 2018, the Gaylord Palm Resort & Convention Center’s annual holiday celebration will feature more than 2 million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures depicting holiday scenes, as well as two-story ice slides. You can also watch skilled artisans making icy creations in the Frostbite Factory.
• Singing Christmas Trees: Running for three decades, this event combines a full orchestra, a choir, dance, drama and 250,000 lights displayed on two 45-foot Christmas trees. Performances will be held on 8–10 and 14–17 December at First Baptist Orlando, which is close to downtown Orlando and also features a kid-friendly petting zoo in its Bethlehem Village.
It only remains to wish everyone happy holidays from FeltrimResorts.com!